LR SuperFood Starter Culture + Super Gut Book L. Reuteri ProBiotic As Recommended By Dr William Davis Super Gut, MD Cultured Dairy Low And Slow Yogurt Lactobacillus
- Combo Pack Includes Starter Culture + A Copy of Super Gut! LR SuperFood Starter is Recommended By William Davis, MD in the Best Selling Book Super Gut! This is the starter he recommends to make his "Low & Slow" Cultured Dairy Product.
- LR Superfood Starter provides a high concentration of the exceptional microorganism, Lactobacillus reuteri
- The benefits of this strain are heavily promoted in the Book Super Gut. LR Superfood is used to make cultured dairy, containing beneficial bacteria that impart significantly higher levels of probiotics compared to conventional yogurts
- Far Superior To Yogurt, This Culture Creates Literally Billion and Billions More Beneficial Bacteria VS Standard Yogurt Fermenting!!
- Easy To Make! Culture is VEGAN - The SuperFood Can be be made "Vegan" and "Non-Dairy"! Instructions for both dairy version and vegan versions are included.
LR SuperFood Starter + A copy of Super Gut by William Davis, MD
LR SuperFood Starter is Recommended By William Davis, MD in the Best Selling Book Super Gut! This is the starter he recommends to make his "Low & Slow" Cultured Dairy Product.
What’s the difference between LR Superfood and conventional yogurt? LR Superfood (LRSF) looks, tastes, and smells like yogurt, but it is not technically a yogurt. LRSF is cultured dairy, made with completely different strains of bacteria than conventional yogurt. These beneficial bacteria are called Lactobacillus reuteri
(L. reuteri), and they impart significantly higher benefits and far higher probiotics compared to conventional yogurts. LRSF's fermentation process is different from that of conventional yogurts: LRSF is fermented for 36 hours at a lower temperature, and requires the addition of prebiotic fiber to the milk. This process generates very high probiotic bacterial counts, far higher than store-bought or even homemade yogurts. Literally BILLIONS more bacteria than yogurt
Our unique LR Superfood Starter culture provides a high concentration of the exceptional microorganism, Lactobacillus reuteri. Restoring L. reuteri into your gastrointestinal tract is among the most powerful strategies you can apply for health, both physical and emotional
Contains 4 Packets - Each Packet makes 1 quart of cultured dairy. Refrigerate The packets, they contain Live Cultures! The Culture is Dairy Free (VEGAN), so can be used to make Vegan Cultured product as well. Quick and Easy Instructions for both Dairy and Vegan versions are included! Non-GMO.
This starter pairs perfectly with Cutting Edge Prebio Plus Prebiotic blend Why do we add prebiotic fiber to the fermenting mix? As food for the L. reuteri (which are living bacteria and need to eat), and for thicker texture. Insufficient prebiotic fiber will result in a thin end-product with a much lower beneficial bacteria