RawNori Organic Raw Nori Flakes 4 oz Dried Vegan Sushi Seaweed
- Nori Flakes - Certified Raw, ingredients= 100% Certified Organic Nori by OFDC/ USDA - Tested in USA for chemical contaminants and 100% radiation free!
- 4 oz package - We use only 1 species (Porphyra Yezoensis) in ALL of our Nori production. This species is in the Red/Purple Algae family and considered the Highest in Nutrition. ALL of our Nori Sheets, Flakes, and Powder are all made from Porphyra Yezoensis and only the top 15 to 20 percent of Harvest makes are grade for item production. The sheets, powder, and flakes are all USDA Certified Organic, Ecocert Certified Organic and Kosher Certified
- SUPERFOOD! Great source of B1, B6, C, E, Fiber, Protein, and Iron.
- READY TO EAT- no washing required, NO sand,grit, or seashells included, just ready to eat Nori Seaweed! Never heated over 85 degrees - 100% RAW,
- Flakes are perfect for topping any dish, salad, or soup - great with Miso!
RawNori Brand Raw Dried Nori Flakes
ingredients = 100% Certified Organic Nori, certified by OFDC/USDA:
4 oz / 113 grams
This is the same RawNori Brand Nori that we are known for in our sushi sheets now available in Easy-To-Use Flake Form perfect for topping any dish, soup or smoothie
Never heated over 85 degrees 100% RAW
No Washing necessary, -READY TO EAT- No Sand,Grit,or Seashells included, ONLY ready-to-eat Premium Nori Seaweed.
Even after our Nori is certified Organic we test it AGAIN at an independent lab in the USA for chemicals,pesticides& radiation. Our Nori tests 100% clean.
RawNori Brand is made from 1 species=pure Porphyra Yezoensis, considered the Highest in Nutrition.(most nori is a mix of lesser species)
Nori Seaweed Highlights: Close to 40% protein by weight- twice the protein of Soy Beans & 4 times the protein of Beef Liver. 10 times the calcium by weight than Milk & Dairy products. More vitamin C by weight than raw Oranges. Rich in essential amino acids. Contains anti-oxidant compounds such as Chlorophyll and Phycoerythrin, great source of Polysaccharides, which help modulate immune response. Has beneficial effects on gut function & micro biota, acting as a Prebiotic. Porphyrin from Nori effectively decreases LDL cholesterol, which increases HDL or Good Cholesterol 16 times higher in Omega 3 than Omega 6, which makes it one of the best sources of Omega 3 available. Just one sheet(3 grams)of Nori has more Omega 3 than 2 full avocados.Plays an important role in regulating inflammation +brain & nervous system functioning. One of the best sources of biologically available nutrients,iron,magnesium,potassium,much higher in vitamins(A, B1, B2, C)and antioxidants than nearly all vegetables.