Raw Organic Nori Sheets 50 qty Pack! - Certified Vegan, Raw, Kosher Sushi Wrap Papers - Premium Unheated, Un Cooked, Untoasted, Dried - RAWFOOD
- Certified Raw - dried at under 85 degrees Fahrenheit - UnCooked, UnHeated
- Certified Organic by EBioAgricert & USDA - along with our Organic Certification our factory also tests daily for pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, radiation, and other contaminants
- Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union with OU symbol on package
- 50 sheets per pack - Zip Top resealable package! - BEST tasting Nori Sheets anywhere
- SUPERFOOD nutrition! Packed with multiple vitamins & minerals- A,B6,B12,C, Iron, High in Protein, Low Fat, High Fiber
50 qty Nori sheets per pack. Our sheets are a 100% Vegan Raw Food a true SUPERFOOD. First off, it is the yummiest nori, second it is the HEALTHIEST!
Our Nori Sheets are simply raw (nori) algal fronds pressed into traditional paper-thin sheets. Deliciously full of umami flavor, nori is enjoyed in wraps, soups, salads, rice & smoothies. Our nori is rinsed, chopped, pressed, dried naturally at a temp. that does not exceed 85F. Hand-selected for top-grade quality & flavor, sustainably harvested , certified organic, vegan, Kosher & raw. In addition to BioAgricert/ USDA Organic Certification, we also test for 450 potential contaminants, pesticide residues & heavy metals, & 16 different Isotopes of Radiation. Our sheets come out 100% "Non Detectable" in every category. Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union,OU symbol on the package.
+ 39 mcg of natural Iodine per sheet. 3-4 sheets meet the iodine intake for most adults.
+ 40% protein by weight. twice the protein of Soy Beans & 4 times the protein of Beef Liver.
+ More than 10 times calcium by weight than Milk and Dairy.
+ More vitamin C by weight than raw Oranges.
+ Rich in essential amino acids Methionine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Alanine, and Glycine.
+ Contains anti-oxidant compounds, Chlorophyll and Phycoerythrin, Polysaccharides, which help modulate immune response. Beneficial effects on gut function & micro biome, acting as a Prebiotic.
+ Porphyrin from this species effectively decreases LDL cholesterol, which increases HDL "Good Cholesterol"
+ Very high in Omega 3, 16 times higher in Omega 3 than Omega 6, one of the best sources of Omega 3 available. 1 sheet of Nori has more Omega 3 than 2 full avocados. Polyunsaturated fats regulate inflammation, proper brain & nervous system functioning.
+ One of the best sources of biologically available nutrients. High in iron, magnesium, potassium, much higher in vitamins (A, B1, B2, C) a& antioxidants than nearly all vegetables