Raw Organic Nori Seaweed Powder 2.2 lbs (1KG)
Regular price $ 79.95 Sale price
- Nori Power - Certified Raw, Kosher, Certified Organic by OFDC/ USDA - Tested for all chemicals and 100% radiation free!
- 2.2lb Bulk Bag = 35.2 oz =1 Kilogram size
- Seaweed SUPERFOOD! Great source of B1, B6, B12, C, E, Fiber, Protein, and Iron.
- Never heated over 85 degrees - 100% RAW + Vegan. READY TO EAT - no sand, grit, or seashells, JUST NORI -NO washing necessary -
- Nori Powder is perfect for topping any dish, salad, soup- & add to Green Smoothies!
Raw Organic Nori Powder - 2.2 lbs (1Kg) Bulk Bag.
Our Raw Organic Nori is:
- Certified USDA Organic by bioagricert
- Certified Kosher By Orthodox Union
- NON-GMO Certified
- RAW - UN-Toasted Never Cooked, our nori is dried at under 85 degrees F.
- Radiation and Contaminant Free - tested in the USA.
- FREE of most common allergens
- High in Raw Nutrients!
- Best source of Natural Iodine
We use only 1 species (Porphyra Yezoensis) in ALL of our Nori production. This species is in the Red/Purple Algae family and considered the Highest in Nutrition. ALL of our Nori Sheets, Flakes, and Powder are made from Porphyra Yezoensis and only the top 15 to 20 percent of Harvest makes our grade for item production.
For Complete Nutrition Information, Safety Information, Certifications, ALLERGY information, Iodine Information and more, please visit ABOUT OUR NORI
- Nori Sheets are close to 40% protein by weight. ThatÃs twice the protein of Soy Beans and 4 times the protein of Beef Liver.
- Nori Sheets have more than 10 times the calcium by weight than Milk and Dairy products.
- Nori contains more vitamin C by weight than raw Oranges.
- Nori contains substantial amounts of biologically active vitamin B-12, and is the most suitable vitamin B-12 source presently available for vegetarians.
- Nori is rich in essential amino acids such as Methionine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Alanine, and Glycine.
- Nori is found to contain anti-oxidant compounds such as Chlorophyll and Phycoerythrin, and is a great source of Polysaccharides, which help modulate immune response. It also has beneficial effects on gut function and micro biota, acting as a Prebiotic.
- Results suggest that Porphyrin from this species effectively decreases LDL cholesterol, which increases high density lipoproteins or ÃGood Cholesterol.Ã
- Nori is very high in Omega 3, and in fact, is 16 times higher in Omega 3, than Omega 6, which makes it one of the best sources of Omega 3 available. Just one sheet (3 grams) of Nori has more Omega 3 than 2 full avocados. The polyunsaturated fats play an important role in regulating inflammation and proper brain and nervous system functioning.
- Nori is considered one of the best sources of biologically available nutrients. It is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and in fact is much higher in vitamins (A, B1, B2, C) and antioxidants than nearly all vegetables.
- Nori seaweed is a great source of natural iodine for healthy eating. Don't rely on iodized SALT to get your iodine! Our nori has 39 mcg of iodine per sheet. The recommended daily intake of iodine is 150 mcg, so 3-4 sheets meets your requirement without being too much. In comparison, there is only 3 mcg in a whole banana! Other seaweeds can have far too much iodine in them to be a safe way to get iodine without getting excessive amounts that may adversely affect thyroid function. Please see our ABOUT OUR NORI page for complete Iodine information.