Raw Organic Nori Seaweed Sheets 150 pack
Raw Organic Nori Sheets - 150 sheets
Our Raw Organic Nori is:
- Certified Organic by both USDA & EcoCert
- Certified Kosher By Star-K
- NON-GMO Certified
- RAW - UN-Toasted Never Cooked, our nori is dried at under 85 degrees F.
- 100% Radiation and contaminant Free - tested in the USA every batch!
- FREE of most common allergens
- High in Raw Nutrients!
- Sealed in packages of 50 sheets for Freshness
- Package has a Zipper Lock Seal to reseal and retain Freshness
Full size sushi sheets 8.5" x 7.5"
We use only 1 species (Porphyra Yezoensis) in ALL of our Nori production. This species is in the Red/Purple Algae family and considered the Highest in Nutrition. ALL of our Nori Sheets, Flakes, and Powder are made from Porphyra Yezoensis and only the top 15 to 20 percent of Harvest makes our grade for item production.
For Complete Nutrition Information, Safety Information, Certifications, ALLERGY information, and more, please visit ABOUT OUR NORI
- Nori Sheets are close to 40% protein by weight. That’s twice the protein of Soy Beans and 4 times the protein of Beef Liver.
- Nori Sheets have more than 10 times the calcium by weight than Milk and Dairy products.
- Nori contains more vitamin C by weight than raw Oranges.
- Nori contains substantial amounts of biologically active vitamin B-12, and is the most suitable vitamin B-12 source presently available for vegetarians.
- Nori is rich in essential amino acids such as Methionine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Alanine, and Glycine.
- Nori is found to contain anti-oxidant compounds such as Chlorophyll and Phycoerythrin, and is a great source of Polysaccharides, which help modulate immune response. It also has beneficial effects on gut function and micro biota, acting as a Prebiotic.
- Results suggest that Porphyrin from this species effectively decreases LDL cholesterol, which increases high density lipoproteins or “Good Cholesterol.”
- Nori is very high in Omega 3, and in fact, is 16 times higher in Omega 3, than Omega 6, which makes it one of the best sources of Omega 3 available. Just one sheet (3 grams) of Nori has more Omega 3 than 2 full avocados. The polyunsaturated fats play an important role in regulating inflammation and proper brain and nervous system functioning.
- Nori is considered one of the best sources of biologically available nutrients. It is high in iron, magnesium, potassium, and in fact is much higher in vitamins (A, B1, B2, C) and antioxidants than nearly all vegetables.
- 3 packs = 50 Sheets per pack, 150 sheets total. Zipper Top Resealable package.