LR SuperFood Starter Culture L. Reuteri ProBiotic As Recommended By Dr William Davis Super Gut, MD Cultured Dairy Low And Slow Yogurt Lactobacillus (LR SuperFood 4 packets .28oz)
- LR SuperFood Starter contains the species of probiotic recommended by William Davis, MD in the Best Selling Book, Super Gut!
- LR Superfood Starter provides a high concentration of the exceptional microorganism, Lactobacillus reuteri
- The benefits of this species are discussed in the Super Gut book. LR Superfood is used to make cultured dairy, containing beneficial bacteria that impart significantly higher levels of probiotics compared to conventional yogurts
- Far Superior To Yogurt, This Culture Creates Literally Billion and Billions More Beneficial Bacteria VS Standard Yogurt Fermenting!!
- Easy To Make! Culture is VEGAN - The SuperFood Can be be made "Vegan" and "Non-Dairy"! Instructions for both dairy version and vegan versions are included.
LR SuperFood Starter 1 Package = includes 4 Packets, each packet can make 1 quart of cultured dairy SuperFood.
LR SuperFood Starter contains the species of probiotic recommended by William Davis, MD in the Best Selling Book, Super Gut!
What’s the difference between LR Superfood and conventional yogurt? LR Superfood (LRSF) looks, tastes, and smells like yogurt, but it is not technically a yogurt. LRSF is cultured dairy, made with coaure provides a high concentration of the exceptional microorganism, Lactobacillus reuteri. Restoring L. reuteri into your gastrointestinal tract is among the most powerful strategies you can apply for health, both physical and emotional
LR Contains 4 Packets - Each Packet makes 1 quart of cultured dairy. Refrigerate The packets, they contain Live Cultures! The Culture is Dairy Free (VEGAN), so can be used to make Vegan Cultured product as well. Quick and Easy Instructions for both Dairy and Vegan versions are included! Non-GMO.
This starter pairs perfectly with Cutting Edge Prebio Plus Prebiotic blend Why do we add prebiotic fiber to the fermenting mix? As food for the L. reuteri (which are living bacteria and need to eat), and for thicker texture. Insufficient prebiotic fiber will result in a thin end-product with a much lower beneficial bacteria
This item MUST be shipped via Priority or Express mail for international orders (outside of the USA). We cannot ship this item via First Class mail for international locations. Any international orders placed with First Class mail will have to be upgraded or they will have to be cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience.