RawNori Organic Raw Nori Flakes 1.1 Lb = 17.6 oz Dried Kosher Vegan Sushi Seaweed
- Dried Raw Nori Flakes - Certified Raw, Certified Organic by OFDC & USDA - Tested for all chemicals and 100% radiation free!
- 1.1lb Bulk Bag = 17.6 oz = 500grams size -- We use only 1 species (Porphyra Yezoensis) in ALL of our Nori production. This species is in the Red/Purple Algae family and considered the Highest in Nutrition. ALL of our Nori Sheets, Flakes, and Powder are all made from Porphyra Yezoensis and only the top 15 to 20 percent of Harvest makes are grade for item production. The sheets, powder, and flakes are all USDA Certified Organic, Kosher Certified by Star-K
- SUPERFOOD! Great source of B1, B6, B12, C, E, Fiber, Protein, and Iron.
- Never heated over 85 degrees - 100% RAW VEGAN & KOSHER
- Flakes are perfect for topping any dish, salad, or soup - READY TO EAT - no sand, grit, or seashells, JUST NORI -NO washing necessary
RawNori Brand Raw Organic Dried Nori Flakes
Our Raw Organic Nori is:
- Certified USDA Organic by bioagricert
- Certified Kosher By Orthodox Union
- NON-GMO Certified
- RAW - UN-Toasted Never Cooked, our nori is dried at under 85 degrees F.
- Radiation and Contaminant Free - tested in the USA.
- FREE of most common allergens
- High in Raw Nutrients!
- Best source of Natural Iodine
- Package has a Zipper Lock Seal to reseal and retain Freshness
- Gluten - Free
Certified Organic by OFDC & USDA Certified Kosher by Star-K
1.1lb Bulk Bag =17.6 oz =500 grams
This is the same RawNori Brand Nori that we are known for in our sushi sheets now available in Easy-To-Use Flake Form perfect for topping any dish, soup or smoothie
Never heated over 85 degrees 100% RAW
Even after our Nori is certified Organic we test it AGAIN at an independent lab in the USA for chemicals,pesticides& radiation. Our Nori tests 100% clean. Our Nori growing was NOT affected by the Japan Earthquake Nuclear Disaster
READY TO EAT - no sand, grit, or seashells, JUST NORI -NO washing necessary- RawNori Brand is made from 1 species=pure Porphyra Yezoensis, considered the Highest in Nutrition.(most nori is a mix of lesser species)
Nori Seaweed Highlights: Close to 40% protein by weight- twice the protein of Soy Beans & 4 times the protein of Beef Liver. More than 10 times the calcium by weight than Milk & Dairy products. More vitamin C by weight than raw Oranges. Rich in essential amino acids. Contains anti-oxidant compounds such as Chlorophyll and Phycoerythrin, great source of Polysaccharides, which help modulate immune response. Has beneficial effects on gut function & micro biota, acting as a Prebiotic. Porphyrin from Nori effectively decreases LDL cholesterol, which increases HDL or Good Cholesterol 16 times higher in Omega 3 than Omega 6, which makes it one of the best sources of Omega 3 available. Just one sheet(3 grams)of Nori has more Omega 3 than 2 full avocados.Plays an important role in regulating inflammation +brain & nervous system functioning. One of the best sources of biologically available nutrients,iron,magnesium,potassium,much higher in vitamins(A, B1, B2, C)and antioxidants than nearly all vegetables.